Good thought Sarah! I should have played that with him tonight! :) Cheryl, Brian thinks you probably remember him spending lots of time playing with his old domino set. Making some really cool things...
Brian, do you still like to line up dominos like that? The first time I really remember you doing that, was right after we moved into the house on Blue Oak...you did it in what was eventually going to be the baby's room (Laura)--that first bedroom. The room was pretty empty still at that point and you had them all over the floor. I think it was a box of 200-300 you had just gotten for Christmas, 1985.
i remember those dominos too! They were different colors, like red and green and yellow and blue and we had them in some big legos tub. I LOVED those things! I remember playing with them with Bri and Sarah!
I haven't really lined up dominoes in a long time. I just came up with the idea after a game of Jenga. Thought it would be more fun to line them up instead of playing Jenga. Brian
5 comments:
Dominoes with Checkers...maybe someone should play checkers with Checkers...I bet he'd really like it! :)
Good thought Sarah! I should have played that with him tonight! :) Cheryl, Brian thinks you probably remember him spending lots of time playing with his old domino set. Making some really cool things...
Brian, do you still like to line up dominos like that? The first time I really remember you doing that, was right after we moved into the house on Blue Oak...you did it in what was eventually going to be the baby's room (Laura)--that first bedroom. The room was pretty empty still at that point and you had them all over the floor. I think it was a box of 200-300 you had just gotten for Christmas, 1985.
i remember those dominos too! They were different colors, like red and green and yellow and blue and we had them in some big legos tub. I LOVED those things! I remember playing with them with Bri and Sarah!
I haven't really lined up dominoes in a long time. I just came up with the idea after a game of Jenga. Thought it would be more fun to line them up instead of playing Jenga.
Brian
Post a Comment