Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wonder What They're Doing?

I was just wondering what Checkers and Tri-Tip might be doing. I know they are with Laura and Mike right now and with all that is going on I wondered if maybe they were getting to hang out and keep Laura and Brayden company at the hostpial when Mike can't be there...Hmmm...

Well if anyone else has any thoughts of how they might be spending their time please share! I bet they are loving their extra time with the Kincaid family :) I know I would love to get to hang out with them!!

Love you guys and hope everyone is doing well.

Sarah

2 comments:

The Kincaid Family said...

with all the chaos i am sad to say, Checkers and TriTrip havent even made it to the hosptial! We've been in preparation and just in case mode and havent gotten the chance to do anything with them yet, we hope they understand!! If everything takes too long, we;ll just be sending them to the sac gang!

Oregon Grandma said...

Maybe they don't allow cows and pandas in the hospital... We're sure the Sac gang wouldn't mind them traveling on up to visit them!