We mailed him over a week ago...I wonder if he made it to Laura and Mike yet??? I hope he gets there before they leave!!!!
Sarah
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Where is Checkers??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We mailed him over a week ago...I wonder if he made it to Laura and Mike yet??? I hope he gets there before they leave!!!!
Sarah
4 comments:
Hey there, Mike just told me that we had a package on base that he forgot to pickup. He was in a "getting out of the Navy" class all last week on the other base, so he didn't check our mail all that often. He is going to pick him up tomorrow! :)!
Hmm.. Exactly what do they teach you in a class about "getting out of the Navy"? "Lesson #1: After you are out, please do not report to the base every morning. It's not that we don't like to see you and that we don't miss you and don't take it personally but you need to find a new life. If you want to get back on a boat, go on a cruise or something."
Glad to hear Checkers made it! A whole week of classes about getting out of the Navy!!! WOW! I am kind of curious what they talk about! First you must leave the base, you are then free to move wherever you like...have a great life!! :) That is my condensed class :P
I wonder if Checkers is having lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment